Sunday, October 16, 2011

Belated Yakima pic...




As per usual, I'm late on the draw with our latest vacations.  I guess it's because we rarely, if ever, get one ... not to mention TWO two weekends in a row.
Yakima, of course, was lovely.  Silas and I spent the most amazing weekend with Grammie, Grandaddy, Levi, Regan, and Great Grandad and Donna.
After settling in, we attended the Yakima County Fair.  Now, I'm not certain that any of you have attended said function.   It is, indeed, a sight/site to behold.  I don't think I've seen more teenagers in inappropriate garb in my 37 years.  These girls were walking around in half shirts that left less than little to the imagination.  It was a hoot!  On the flip side, the boys were all walking around with their pants down past their asses ... AND THEY WERE WEARING BELTS!  What the hell is the point of the belt?  That's like spending money on brand new tires and letting them ride "shotgun" in the passenger's seat, INSIDE THE FUCKING CAR!
I told my "ex-laws" that if Silas ever pulls that nonsense I'm just gonna rip his pants off and tell him to just wear his damned underwear everywhere.  No point in spending money on pants and belts if they're gonna end up on the ground anyway.  I have a feeling he won't be one of "those kids."
All in all, we had the most wonderful visit.  The seasons are changing of course.  But, the valleys in Yakima were still green with beautiful rolling hills.
Thank you so, so much to the family for taking such great care of us and showing us such a wonderful time!
xoxo
Anna
p.s. Regan, you can be my wing-man ANYTIME some other adult tries to cut into a line full of kids!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

So, so fabulous to have you here! We love you both to the MOON...and BACK!!! XOXO