Monday, February 11, 2013

Many months.... and life changes ....

Dear Lord.  I don't even know if this post Will make it out.  I am using my new Kindle, as the computer is still defunct.  All is well with My Silas and myself.  I am a happy single lady.  Si is a happy critter having just been tested for the "HICAP" program in the Shoreline School District.  This is a gifted & talented program.  He isn't aware that these tests are based on that.  So, we'll see how it goes.  If he tests in, I will have to move him to a different school.  So, I have a bit to think about.
In other news, we are heading to South Carolina in April for my sister's wedding.  Yes, indeed, I will be a 38 year old (divorcee) Maid of Honor.  Silas is standing next to Paul, my precious (soon-to-be) brother in law.
Bless my family's heart .... my wedding toast will be more of a roast!  I know, however, they'll love it.
xoxo
Anna

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Holy Hannah! So good to see you on the blog again sweet girl! Sending all our love to you and Silas! XOXO

Unknown said...

What the hell happened!? you guys were rock'n'roll so close - the perfect picture. I guess stuff happens. Sad that you broke up Anna. I hope you're well, dipped out of reading your blog for a few years. You don't know me but I've followed your courageous journey, partly cos I 'went' through it with my wife (well, I did feck all really) and cos you're an inspiring writer. Take care darling (it's a London thing:) where ever your journey takes you next.
Best Wishes,
Eamonn

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Awww ... thanks

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Awww ... thanks