Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, baby girl ...


I know it's a day early. But, I'm gonna be working tomorrow and then celebrating your birthday in style with our girlfriends tomorrow night. We love you, miss you, will celebrate you, and raise a shot of Patron for you my girl. So much has changed ... so much is the same ... so much is up in the air. But, the one thing that stands is that we love and miss you, dear girl. I know you'll be there with us. I wish you were there to raise a glass and crack us up. But, I KNOW that you'll be there in spirit making snarky jokes and keeping us laughing ... through the tears.
I love you dear girl. Happy Birthday to you. You are so loved ... so missed ... and so honored. Wish I could hold your hand right now and get a big hug. But, I know you're here.
I love you.
xoxo
Coochie

No comments: