Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Cancerversary, Court!!!!





.... and to celebrate this most momentous occasion, it being her 5th cancerversary, she decided to chop off ALL of her hair and donate it to "Locks of Love." Bye, bye cancer. HELLOOOOOOO life!!!!
She was as nervous as a mama dear when she got to the salon. But, once she sat in my chair, she mellowed out. I cut about 10 inches off. I have to say, her new short "do" is ADORABLE!!! She rocks the cut and it suits her so well. Colie and Sarah were both there, as Sarah had an appointment after Court ... and Colie showed up to surprise her. It was a fabulous moment with fabulous ladies sharing in the "scalping."
Congratulations to you, sweet girl. I'm so blessed to have you in my world. We're all so thrilled for and proud of you!
xoxo,
Anna

No comments: