Friday, January 7, 2011

And then there was Christmas...






... and what a Christmas it was!!!! Uncle Josh and Aunt Tracy hosted the family at their beautiful home. Tons of food, drink, and laughs. We walked in that evening to find my brother in velvet Santa Claus boxers ... cooking. That was his attire for the evening. See ... I'm not the only crazy person in the family ... BY FAR! I cannot begin to describe how wonderful Silas' and my gifts were. UPS is gonna make a killing on all the shit that is still being shipped up here that we had to leave behind. I filled a HUGE (extra) suitcase with all his stuffs. That, barely put a dent in it. That kid has more toys/clothes/games than Target ... on a good day. It was such a wonderful evening with such beautiful family.
Man, we're blessed.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: