Wednesday, January 12, 2011

night of flashbacks...






My sweet Jysen ... one of my best girlfriends from college ... has been a life saver for me. I never took photos. She did. ALL THE DAMNED TIME. She recorded EVERYTHING. I so, so regret not having taken more pictures in those impressionable years. I didn't grow up with parents that were "camera-hungry". I try, myself, to capture sweet moments with Silas. But, I don't think I have "that knack" ... the vision that so many of my friends and family members have with a camera.
It's so amazing to look back at these pics and remember where we were at that time. What we were going through. Man .... we thought we were going to rule the world.
And, in some weird way, I think we've reached that. Considering all that we've all gone through. I think we made it there.
Cheers, girls.
I love you.
xoxo
Anna W.

No comments: