Monday, May 21, 2012

Wooo Hoooo ... our STELLAR new home!



Silas and I will be taking up residence at kick-ass new home soon!
We have, a fairly, affordable 2 bedroom place with a great backyard that includes an amazing tree swing and tree house. It's on a quiet cul-de-sac in an area that is chock-full of forests.
We could NOT be more pleased.
It is owned by a client of mine.  She's such an amazing lady.
We will have the entire lower portion of the house.  There is a big yard for the dogs and our commute will be so very easy.
Plus, I'm a hop skip and a jump away from my Gay Husband ... so, I can have afternoon tea parties in the garden on a whim.  Only Travis ....
In any case, we're thrilled beyond belief.  Silas is chomping at the bit to move TODAY.
I'm chomping at the bit for a "packing genie" to show up and box up all of our crap.
Not, at all, looking forward to that.
Karma seems to be coming out on our side of late.
For that, I am so grateful.
xoxo
Anna

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I cannot wait to see it!!!! So happy for you guys!! We love you to the MOON!!! XOXO

Dee said...

Congratulations... sounds exciting.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com