Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MRI ... finally...


These scans will be the death of me. The scanxiety that they cause. That waiting to hear the "news". Had two girlfriends that went through the same process this past week. We all rallied and raised the ladies up in love and prayers. One got great news, the other, not so great. Next up: Anna/Cooch. There is certainly not much margin in error when receiving results. Either you are clean (NED) or you're not. There are oftentimes false positives and such. But, they generally get rectified fairly quickly.
Sooooooo ... I go into today at 4:00 to get poked gowned, poked, prodded, injected, and then slid into a really like machine that resembles an enormous cervix. Honestly, I don't mind the process. Sort of makes me feel like a space cadet. I'm sure many of you belief that might be half true.
However, waiting for "THE news" makes me want to chew my own arm off.
I'll be spending the evening with my cancer-club ladies. Cannot think of a better group to share that time with.
I'm banking on this massy stuffs to just be scar tissue and we can move on ... please!
Thanks for all the love and prayers.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: