Monday, May 10, 2010

Still waiting ...

Man. i've never had to wait this long to get results from a scan.
I've been on the phone with Dr. Fer's office twice today and they were swamped. So, I absolutely get it. He and his only nurse (today) had both been gone. All rooms filled and the waiting room full of people waiting to make it into the crammed rooms. I've not heard back about my results.
I ... banking on the "no news is good news "philosophy" ... am trying to just settle in for the night and imagine that if there was something amiss, that I would have found out about it much sooner. Seems the logical way of going about things to me.
But .... we still wait.
Hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day full of fun and love and reflection.
I had a fabulous weekend with my most hysterical son. Had a wonderful stay at an Inn in Edmonds ... dinner at Anthony's, hot tub fun, paper airplane races, swimming pool fun in the back yard, etc. Such an amazing Mother's Day.
My son will, forever, be a huge inspiration to me in regards to truth and beauty.
I'm so, so blessed.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: