Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happiest of Thanksgivings to all ...


What a wonderful day. We spent the afternoon and evening holed up here in The Mountlake of Terrace with amazing friends and family. We cooked our asses off ... then, added back on the ass by eating our weight in EVERYTHING.
I cannot imagine trying to make a list of the people and the things for which I am appreciative. Too numerous to even fathom.
But, I can say that I am so very thankful to be able to spend a beautiful day with amazing family and friends. Many aren't afforded that opportunity. So, it is not lost on me.
I send extra love to those friends and family of mine that did not get to spend Thanksgiving with their loved ones ... either through physical or spiritual distance. Either way, that's a hard row to hoe. Sending love to those that are there and rallying.
Happy Thanksgiving to all...
xoxo
Anna

No comments: