Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it snow!!!!!

Woke up this morning to beautiful little snowflakes falling here and there. This progressed to huge fluffy flakes that abounded. Silas said "Man! Snow is so cool, isn't it Mama?"
Indeed it is. Willie, our kitty was swatting at the window trying to get at the flakes. If it picks up again today, I plan on letting him outside with the dogs to see what he does. I MUST find my video camera for that one.
I am knee deep in ashes and soot right now, as I just cleaned out the fireplace ... following which, Don has found every burnable object in the house (it seems) and is tossing the shit in there. The flames, I believe, are shooting out of the top of our chimney for all of the neighbors to marvel at ... or to question a 911 call due to their neighbor's house being on fire. Inside ... well, thank God I have an inhaler.
It's a cozy and beautiful day. Snow. Fire. Beer. And, yes, I will admit to it here and now: football.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: