Monday, November 29, 2010

My dear friend Jack Sharkey ...



... Just sent me these sweet photos from his local parish in NYC. The alter is gorgeous. His parents names are there blessing this alter. He has been such a huge emotional support to me and has been a HUGE supporter of The New Normal.
I got an e-mail from him one day ... a day that I, truly, needed it ... that said, while on his way to work, he stopped by this local parish in NYC and lit a candle for Silas and me. Generally, it is lit for his parents ... his mother having died due to breast cancer. However, that day, he took the time to go inside and pray for my son and me.
I never knew how beautiful this alter was until today ... months later.
Thank you, Jack. It's absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you have this peaceful place to go that reflects the beauty of your parents and your own kind soul.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: