Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ding Dong ... UPS showed up today...


... and the snow was driving at the time. I was mopping our wood floors. Silas wanted to open the package that was addressed to me. I wasn't expecting anything. So, I figured it was some sort of gimmick. I told him he could have it......
Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see him pull out a sweet little blue box with a precious white ribbon wrapped around it.
Now, as most of you know, I'm not the little lady that hankers for the "Blue Box." But, I do know what it is.
I walked over and saw "Tiffany" on the box. At this point, I took the box from Silas as he was looking for the scissors and I knew what might happen after that.
I opened the box and saw this ... this card: "Dearest Anna ... Remembering THE NEW NORMAL ... Celebrating you. Love and blessings ... Jack."
Jack Sharkey has been a HUGE supporter of The New Normal. He's been the biggest cheerleader for the cast, crew, and audience. He's one of the sweetest souls I've ever known. As many of you might recall, his mother lost her battle with breast cancer many years ago.
Jack sent me the most gorgeous bracelet! Funny thing: He chose it because the gemstone is pink. However, he had no clue my birthstone was a sapphire. The gemstone in the bracelet is a pink sapphire.
It's dreamy ... ABSOLUTELY REFLECTIVE OF HIS KIND SOUL.
Thank you Jack. It's beautiful.
Silas, actually, helped me put it on for the first time.
As per usual, I'm not AT ALL deserving of such an amazing gift. But, I will cherish it. It will, forever, remind me that not all of my angels are in the Heavens. Many are right here on Earth.
I see it, daily ... I'm a lucky girl.
xoxo,
Anna

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Yes, you ARE deserving of such a lovely sentiment! You are right when you say that not all of your angels are in the Heavens....XOXO