Thursday, February 3, 2011

LONGGGGG .... week



It's weeks like this that tend to drive my ass absolutely nuts. Go, go, go ... work, work, work ... stress, stress, stress, head down, head down, head down...
I struggle on many different levels these days. Try quite hard to get all my ducks in a row ... daily.
But, honestly, I don't feel that I do my best. I'm not looking at the "Big Picture." I've lost track of that.
These two women remind me ... in moments like this ... that it CAN be done. And, that I'm blessed enough to be here to make it happen.
I WILL continue to work harder. I'm the lucky one to be able to make that choice for myself and my child.
And, quite frankly, today I have been blessed with insight into that and prospects that will help both my son and myself in that.
Thank you girls for being my sweet angels and touchstones ... and keeping my feet on the ground, though you're both in The Heavens.
Miss you both, infinitely ... and love you even more.
xoxo
Cooch

2 comments:

CarrieBeth said...

You ARE an amazing woman and I am often touched by your kindness and amazed by your strength, spirit, and wisdom. You do see the big picture, but never forget the small little picture (which is all the things you do to make the people around you smile) I do see the spirit of our dear friends shine thru you and your beautiful smile.

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Sweet Carrie ... thank you so, so much. You never cease to inspire me with your strength and wisdom. xoxo.