Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes in life ...

... You have to throw your balls out there ...
   Either they'll get lobbed off, or they'll grow like cantaloupes on a vine.  That vine, I imagine, is the story of ones life.
   I've just thrown my cantaloupes out there.  And, shockingly enough, my melons are still on that gorgeous vine.
  I refuse to allow others to be lambasted by people that feel an abhor-able sense of entitlement.
  It's, simply, NEVER going to happen while I am there to stand up for people that have been so amazing to me and my family.
  Either you're "in" or you're "out" when it comes to my family.  We've adopted many folks that have no blood relationship with our family.
  I, actually, live with one.   Don.  He's, now, taken Silas and myself in.  We've been here for a year and a half.  He's an amazing example for my son.
  Family is first for this ENTIRE group of crazy and lovely souls.
  Easy choice.
  But, I have to be clear in saying:  you screw my family ... you're answering to AND for it.
  Period.
  Being 3000 miles away from South Carolina is hard sometimes.
  But, I have car.
  I WILL find money for gas.
  AND ... I will show up if'n anyone doesn't do right by them.
  Period.
xoxo
Anna
p.s.  Just walk in  a pair of shoes that fit your feet.  They have a story to tell ....

No comments: