Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy 6th birthday to my MAIN MAN!!!






WHELP ... Mr. Silas celebrated his 6th birthday today.  We, actually, celebrated it with Grammie, Grandaddy, and pals this weekend.  But, today is the day.
It's the same day, that 6 years ago, I met him.  Held him in my hands after, nearly 3 days of labor.
My amazing dude has faced so, so much adversity.  Yet, he remains the most amazing gentleman and kind soul.
He does have a fiery side.  I adore that in him.  He will always be able to stand up for himself.  I've no concern about that.  But, he's so pensive and thoughtful and gracious.
I CANNOT imagine being more blessed with this little person being my child.  It amazes me ... EVERY day.
Soooooo ... we spent the weekend with Grammie, Grandaddy, Birdie, & Arlo ....
Spent some fabulous time out on the water on an Argosy Cruise ship ... thanks to Birdie.
Then, we had an amazing dinner at  Iver's.
Today, Silas and I had a "Bowl Off" for his birthday.  And, as per usual, he kicked my ARSE!!!!
EVEN with the damned bumpers up, that kid can roll a MEAN ball.
Next year, for his birthday, I'm gonna have him do my taxes.
I love you Mosey ... more than you'll EVER know.  You've more strength in you than most people have in their eyebrows.
You inspire me, infinitely.
xoxo,
Mama

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Love this little boy with all of my heart! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Anna--you called Davide and he doesn't remember what you said. Email me--Diana

jiulin said...

There are many such things that Franklin Marshall

Sale
we wear to look fashionable but we do not feel comfortable in those garments. Well, that is not the

case with Abercrombie Fitch clothing. Dolce & Gabbana

Sunglasses
Abercrombie Fitch clothing is a world-wide renowned clothing line which has its fans all

over the world. While following different trends Abercrombie Fitch one has to keep

certain things in mind and one of these factors is comfort. There are numerous of us who spend plenty of money on

designer clothing but at times, Tiger

Shoes
they also need to suffer due to the comfort factor of these clothes
re