Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahhhh ... PARENTHOOD ...

... Ain't easy...
  But, what a blessing to be able to have a sweet critter (or a few) in your world.
  We've had a long few weeks.
   I ended up with, yet again, a case a nasty cellulitis.  Last time I contracted that nonsense, I lost all of my hair.  Still waiting to see if that happens.  Not concerned one bit about the hair stuffs.
   However, I was hospitalized for 4 days.  I cannot EXPLAIN what stellar pals & family I have.  Silas, the pups, etc were juggled the whole time by them.  I was supposed to be house sitting as well.  Add EXTRA stress that I was not able to leave the hospital.  Yet again, my AMAZING friends took care of it.
   What does a girl do to repay these gifts?  I'll figure it out.  Always try to.
   But, being in "lock down" and having friends rallying was just a reminder of how blessed I am.
   Silas was, as per usual, a ROCK STAR.  I made sure that day to day "stuffs" were as "normal" as usual for him. I couldn't have done that without the help of my loverly peeps.
   Bless my poor family ... in SC and in Yakima ... they were stressed the HELL out being so far away.
   But, all's well.  My Elephanitis of the arm has cleared up.  The reaction to immunizations on the OTHER arm that went rogue are cleared up.
   In OTHER NEWS:  Went to Silas' Parent Open House last week.  What an amazing group of kids and  teachers.  Cannot believe how lucky we ended up in landing at Briarcrest.
   Dear Lord.  Those kids are AMAZING!!!!!  His art work was at his table and was gorgeous.
   He is, as per usual, thriving and such the most amazing critter.
   We had a fabulous "date" yesterday with a classmate of his and his Mama.  She's a single Mama as well.  We watched The Lorax in 3-D.  I cannot tell you how much time I spent watching the boys grabbing at phantom stuffs.  I missed half of the movie in order to get my giggle on.
   In any case, no words can describe how proud I am of him.
   Way to go, Mosey.
xoxo
Mama
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

jiulin said...

Take care that the strides you get in these MBT Chapa GTX are not also extended, and that your arms swing loosely

beside your system. Mbt Shoes Clearance
Now that you have been effectively fitted, the initial step is to stand up. Straightforward plenty of, huh?

c