Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Regan ...

My Sister "Outlaw" is turning 21 tomorrow.
Silas and I will be on the road ... heading to our super-secret log cabin in the snowy mountains.  Off the grid.
So .... as, we may not be able to send her a birthday call, this is her birthday song.
Our sweet girl deserves this and so, so much more - not only after all she's gone through with the loss of her young sister, her putting her head down and supporting her family, her striving to be an excellent student, her EVERYTHING  ... but because she's such a beautiful, strong, & loving woman.
I don't believe that I could have EVER been as strong as this young woman.
And, for that, she has given me an invaluable lesson in strength.  For that, I thank you.
Cheers sweet girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gckGhM7GmWM

We love you and are so proud of you, gorgeous!!!!!
xoxo,
Silas & Anna

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Such sweet birthday wishes for our beautiful Regan! XOXO

Zimbasa said...

Happy birthday :)