Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New wings for the kindest of BC Angels ....


Ohhhhhh ... sweet girl.  What a blessed friend and inspiration you've been to all that know you.
I still cannot believe that you would be checking in on ALL of your friends ... including me ... 3 weeks prior to your passing.
Your grace, kindness, and OVERWHELMING love has left an enormous mark on the world.
Your precious daughters were so blessed to have had you as an extraordinary example of motherhood.
I could only wish to have that strength.
Godspeed, so much love to you & your family, and I'll see you when I see you.  I know the "Super-Secret Metsers" greeted you with such fabulousity ... give E-Beth a smack on the ass for me.
Until then, you'll hear from me here and there.
I know I'll hear back.
Love you, Miss Julie.
xoxo
Anna Banana
p.s.  here's one "for the road" babe:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEglMIsibU&feature=related

No comments: