Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring Break antics!!!





Ahhhhhhh ... the good life.  Silas is hog heaven right now, visiting with friends and family in Yaki-Vegas!
I think he's been on the move more than he's been in 6 months.  He's is EATING it up.
Grammie and Grandaddy have kept him busy with visits with family, playing ... nonstop, running around the yard with Grandaddy - playing super heros, etc.
Tomorrow he will spend some fabulous time with his Grandma & Grandpa Schumacher.  He is SO looking forward to it.
I have a feeling, when this critter gets home, he's gonna sleep for 24 hours straight.
What an amazing visit he's had.
In the mean time ... I'm missing him something awful.
But, I'm so, so thankful for his time with them.
Fabulous unconditional love and support!
xoxo
Anna

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Seems like so long ago...miss my boy!! XOXO