Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long night ...







Well, we had a great Halloween. Many folks didn't figure out what I was. I can tell you that the pics above, were after I had taken off the real Ghandi garb and glasses. I was rockin' out with my grannie-panties and wife beater-ish top. But, earlier in the evening the costume seemed to be a hit with the more cerebral crowd. Maybe I'm just getting old, but since when does a BABY have glasses and a mustache. Seriously.
Silas scored on the candy. He will now be the most hyper child this side of the Mississippi. We spent the evening at the Davis'. We all boogied until about 4:00am. We also drank too much wine and vodka. Of course, I woke up to Silas saying "Mama, I gotta go poo poo" this morning. So, I was up with the kids hanging out and trying my best to get all the bottles ready for the recycling. You've no idea how many there were. And, Sandi, as per her usual, made delectable treats that wowed us with their scary Halloween themes. So, I was picking up half-eaten spider webs and pulling corpses out of various dips.
It was a great night. Tonight, I go to my dear girlfriend Elizabeth's 40the b-day party. E is a breast cancer survivor and a wonderful woman. Sharp as a tack and pretty to boot. I'll try to remember to take pics. The party is gonna be in a funky art gallery in SODO. Many of our cancer-club girls will be there. I'm sure we'll end up getting into some sort of trouble ... as usual!
xoxo
Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome...looks like you had fun! Love the granny panties! :0)

Unknown said...

Loving the granny panties!