Sunday, July 25, 2010

Take me out to the ball game ...






My man Silas and I spent a fabulous day with some wonderful people today. We were taken to the Mariners' game by Grammie, Grandaddy, Levi, and Regan.
We had a bit of lunch first at the new Hard Rock Cafe downtown. Our server was, obviously, high on some sort of powder drug and was sweating all over us. If I think someone is a spazz, you know they have have issues. I was just praying that he wouldn't sweat in my nachos. Regan, however, pointed out that it might add a bit of salt to the mix. So ...
After leaving The Hard Rock ... and Captain Crazy ... we headed to Safeco field.
The game was awesome. I'm not a person that enjoys sitting around watching sports on the TV. If I'm there in person, however, I quite enjoy the experience.
The Mariners, actually, won. Hopefully this season proves better than most of their past seasons.
It was great to see them play the Red Socks ... another of my favorite teams.
Perfect weather, perfect game, and a perfect day for my little man. He had a ball!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: