Monday, October 4, 2010

Most fabulous birthday card EVER!!!!

Just received a belated birthday card from my sweet brother. I should add that I opened it in the yard, read it, began to ball, and then noticed that Tootsie was humping Otis as I sat there in tears. My poor, poor neighbors must think that we run a "Mad House." But, I could care less.
The picture on the card is of a young girl in a white dress spinning in circles. The front of the card is read "Remember when you were a kid ... and wanted to grow up and become something special?"
The inside reads: "You did!!!!!"
The personal message he wrote me will not be shared here, as it's ours ... and ours alone.
But, it was such an amazing gift to have those words sent to me from afar. His love and support, especially this past year or so, has been phenomenal. Of course, that goes for all of my family and friends.
Thank you Joshy.
I love and cherish you more than you'll EVER know.
xoxo,
Anna

No comments: