Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guess who just bit the dust???!!!


"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with
great pleasure." -Mark Twain

Uh ohhhhhhhhh .... Well, well, well!!!! It appears that the "brave" Bin Laden, who has been "fighting" so hard and long in the treacherous mountains of Afghanistan, has been killed in A MANSION IN PAKISTAN. My, my, my. The same person who has lead thousands of terrorists in MASS MURDER has had his ass in a fucking butter tub for who knows how long. So, as all of these people are holed up in the mountains wreaking havoc, their "fearless" leader had been spending a nice "spa day" in a fucking mansion????
WHAT AN F-ING PUSSY!!!!!
Not that we needed a reminder. I just find it SWEETLY ironic that he died the way he did. How awesome to have that stamped on your death certificate: "Brave, brave 'hero' dies in palatial mansion..." Good riddance Asshat! I have a feeling that those "virgins" you were looking forward to might have a nasty case of the Clap. Rumor has it that there's no penicillin in Heaven.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: