Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas in my life ...

Wow ... what a fabulous day Silas and I have had!!!!
We went on a date for lunch at Claim Jumpers. He was dressed in his best Batman garb. So, everyone was VERY safe ... while we were there. We followed that by heading to Fantasia Fun Park. Though I have crappy luck, today wasn't that day! I was walking up to one of the machines and it yelled "Jackpot!" The was followed by 200 tickets being spewed out. I hadn't even put a damned token in the machine. Soooo ... Mr. Silas left with a brand new basket ball, candy, and all sorts of trinkets.
On a different note, I send all of my love to all the wonderful Mamas in my life. My own went on a fabulous fishing expedition with my brother this morning. They caught THE HELL out of some HUGE bass.
Lastly, I send all my love to my girls that aren't with us any longer. Those that have young children that had to spend Mother's Day without their own Mamas. It gives me a pit in my stomach and I try, daily, to move past it. But, I cannot ... don't think I ever will.
So, Happy Mother's day to everyone. We are so blessed to be able to be here watching our babes grow and grow.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: