Tuesday, August 9, 2011

And then there was "Me Hoodies ..."

Yet again ...
   I have one of the bestest group of crazy friends a human could admit to knowing.  Actually, many of my lovely pals and family are that.  I'm gonna own up to it, as I know many wouldn't claim these people.  They couldn't, as most don't experience this type of love and friendship.  The most amazing people that I have come to know are the ones that don't mind making COMPLETE asses of themselves, as they laugh and trudge through the heap of shit that life throws at them.  The difference is that they make that gargantuan heap of feces look like a mound of roses.
  Takes a a special person(s) to do so.
  I, fortunately, have that in my world.
  Don't quite know why I ended up so lucky.
  All I know is that they are all crazier than a "shit-house rat" ... but, are more lovely and amazing than that mound of roses that they created.  The smell ... well, I cannot answer for them on that one.
  But, I'm so infinitely grateful for my precious peeps and my surprise visit from my Sarah T tonight.
  It lifted my spirits so very, very much!
  Thank you girls.  Yet again, you have proven to be the most gorgeous rocks that I've ever "owned."
xoxo,
Cooch

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you, Dorc. To the moon!

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Love you too, Mama.