Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missin' my family tonight ...

... Boy, this house is quiet tonight....
   Don is out of town on business.  Silas is with his dad.  I am left with my crazy critters.  They, actually, bring me so much peace.  Don't have too much time to be pensive when you have animals that are smarter than you...
  But, after being with my amazing family last month, it's quiet times like these that remind me how far away I am from so many amazing people.  People that set my heart at rest and have my back ... and, vice versa.
  I miss them dearly.  Cannot THANK THEM (JOSH) ENOUGH.   And, wish they were in my day-to-day world.
  But, alas, we are who we are.  We all have our own worlds and lives, and we are all living them.
  That's the gift, blessing, and lesson:  living your life in the best manner possible.
xoxo
Anna
 

No comments: