Monday, September 26, 2011

Sending lots of love to the Roland family...

Found out yesterday that my sweet girlfriend from high school is aching.
She and her sis are dear pals of mine from "olden" high school days.
Her folks were such loving souls and so kind and loving to me.
Erin e-mailed yesterday to let me know that her father had many brain tumors and that she needed someone that had gone through the "cancer stuffs" to get some input.
Her precious Daddy was diagnosed with multiple Glioblastomas ... malignant brain tumors.
I know him to be one of the most affectionate, loving, and funny people that I've ever met.
He has gone through surgery to remove what they could reach.  He moves on, soon, to chemo and radiation.
As he is stage 4, he will have a long road ahead of him in his fight.
But, I do believe with lots of strength, love, and prayers he will beat it.
Please keep this wonderful family in your thoughts and prayers.
Sending ALL my love to the Rolands tonight.
xoxo
Anna