Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Monday...

The rain is back.  It's lovely.  I adore rain.  So, I'm cool with the weather.  Had a long weekend settling into the new pad and getting all the last bits of our crap outta storage and over here.  Where I'm gonna put everything, I do not know.  But, it will work its way from room to room until it finds it's proverbial "just the right spot."
Had a great Saturday night.  Went to a party hosted by my dear Rick.  You know, one of my new loves from The Fourth of July.  I got to meet many of his pals.  They were great folks.  
Sunday, we had to say goodbye to our dear Kris ... you know, the guy from Norway that we called "Thor" that lives with Kevin's co-worker Jef.  We've, all three, become very close to him and it was much more sad than I anticipated.  He's one of the coolest folks I've met in my life.  So, he's on a plane right now heading to England for more school.   Great ! He forsakes us for those pasty people that see nothing but rain all year ... Wait, I'm in Seattle ...  We'll be able to see him again next summer.  Seems way too far away.
 Safe travels to you sweet friend.  
xoxo
Anna

No comments: