Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lazy day ...

  Actually, we did quite a bit of cleaning between our sessions of lounging on the couch.  It's rainy here.  No, seriously, it's rainy here in Seattle.  I know it's hard to believe.  I quite like the rain.  I, actually, love the rain.
  I've decided to add the whole "poll" option on this blog.  They might get a bit off the wall.  But, hell, that's why it is my blog and no one else's.  The current one is 3/4 my idea and 1/4 Kevin's.  He threw in the last option:  "being Kevin."  Funny stuffs.  I noticed that someone voted for him.  Debbi, you are such a good mom!
  T is having major hip surgery tomorrow.  Mama Anna is gonna be manning the helm for quite some time around the house.  Between the humans and the animals, it's gonna be quite the cluster-F(bomb).  I'm so glad to be here, in the house, to help her out.  She doesn't have close family up here.  But, her close pals are like her family.  So, they're all rallying.  I'll take her to the hospital tomorrow morning, head to work, get off work, and head back to the hospital.  Kevin and I will juggle the kid and animals.  Nothing new.
  Best of luck tomorrow T.  You're gonna do just fine.  And, I'm certain, that you'll not be in ANY pain.  So, you can give me the oxycodone for my hangnail.  It's horribly, horribly painful.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: