Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pretty Day ...





Well, it's been a lazy Saturday. I love that. We rarely have weekends off. We're always booked. So, today has been great. We didn't do much of anything until T and I left to take the dogs to the dog park. The boys napped, as they are both sick and Kevin has a show tonight. Hope his voice holds up. There is no way he could "fake it till you make it" with the type of music they play. His vocals are pretty striking.
Golden Gardens was beautiful today. It was wonderful to walk through the forest there with the pups and see how green and gorgeous this city is in spite of the falling leaves. It's a gorgeous dichotomy. And, it's a gorgeous city.
Silas is now watching The Wiggles and has been jumping on the bed and dancing. The pictures show how much fun he was having, as his pants fell off. He's now naked... go figure. He's my son.
My head is still bald, but getting some nice blond peach fuzz up there. It's so bizarre that it's growing back in the same manner that it did when I was on chemo. Still so surreal ... and funny.
We're heading to a joint baby shower tomorrow for 2 of my co-workers. It's a baby frenzy at Salon Joseph. They are both expecting boys. The WHOLE salon has boys. So, it's pretty amazing. Chock-full of testosterone. I love being a mama to a boy. I think I've always know that I would have a baby boy. I love it. He's such an hilarious and dreamy boy. Everyone calls him "an old soul." He's always thinking ... even if he's in the midst of playing with the other kids. You can see those wheels a-turnin'. He's his own little man. I love that.
Happy Saturday, everyone.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: