Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend in Yakima ...







Well, we're back home from a wonderful trip to Yakima. The pics here are from my camera. Debbi's (my mother-in-law) wouldn't download. So, I'll work on them and post 'em later.
We spent Friday night with Kevin's dad and step-Mama. Got to visit with his step brother and his wife. They've got a gorgeous son - Mason. They also have an adorable new baby girl named Madeleine. To say she's adorable is an understatement. I wanted to kiss her sweet little face off. Needless to say, I had her in my arms at any chance I could get. Knowing that I'll not be able to have anymore babies, biologically, makes it so much more precious to hold the babies of my family and friends. They are just so precious. In any case, we had such a wonderful night with the Schumachers. Lots of laughter and love and great conversation.
Saturday was spent at Kevin's mama and step-dad's house. Silas loves it there. He got to play on Uncle Levi's drum-set and with all the great toys they have there for him. We got to meet Uncle Levi's girlfriend Regan. It was homecoming night. So, we got to see them off in their pretty attire. Regan was a homecoming princess. Such a cutie. We also got to spend time with Granddad (Gailon's father). He's the most spry and funny guy. Kevin's step sister just got married. Danielle and Chris are the funniest newlyweds I've ever met. What fun we had with them.
It was such a great weekend. I'll post more pics as soon as I can figure out how to download them properly.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: