Monday, April 27, 2009

Gonna be a long, long post due to great pics!






Evening, all. It was a long weekend of work and play. We had the pleasure to spend our Saturday night with my Cancer-Club girls celebrating our darling Carol's 40th birthday. It just so happens that she and her precious husband's birthdays fall within several days of one another. They both turned 40. So, they had a FABULOUS party. The food was phenomenal ... catered and fantastic. Their bartender poured a STIFF, STIFF drink. We were all a bit taken aback as we took the first swig of our cocktails. Then, we high-fived the lady. My girls took many, many pics ... I'm so thankful, as my camera is still toast. Most of said pics we dare not show the "average" viewer. All I can say is that when you've gone through cancer, you have a right giggle. And we ALL did it ... TEN FOLD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just say that you and Kevin are the cutest couple *EVER*?? In the history of all time, I mean...