Monday, April 6, 2009

A New Obstacle for the Shout-Machers

Well, as we knew, the Washington Poison Center has been taking major cuts from the state. So, I guess it was inevitable that Kevin would face the Lay Off beast. And it is upon us now. Kevin was told, today, that he has been cut from the poison center. His last day is April 17th. Good, frickin' times, folks!
So, we've spent the better part of the evening e-mailing friends and family in regards to job leads and such. It's just amazing. We've gotten several leads already.
So, it's a short post. Gotta go spend some time with my boys. I know we'll be laughing about it all night. Cause that's the way we roll! And then, I'm gonna plan my new pole-dancing routine to make extra cash. Should make lots of money with the "freak show" set!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: