Saturday, March 27, 2010

FOUR years!






Ahhhhh ... my precious love. My Silas turned four today. My favorite number, actually.
Daddy, Mama, and Silas spent a beautiful day with Don, Grammie, Grandaddy, Noel, and Xan. We had a fabulous lunch at the Rainforest Cafe ... the same place he spent his 2nd birthday. At home, the gifts abounded. Clothes, toys, candy, games, DVDs, etc. But, Silas spent most of his time playing on the old Radio Flyer scooter that use to be his Uncle Levi's. It's been in his grandparents' garage for years ... as, Levi is, now, a freshman in college. But, now it's Silas'. And he is on that thing like flies on shite.
It's been a long year for my Mosey. And ... he has dealt with this year so gracefully. He is a constant reminder to me of how resilient and wise children can be. He's the most affectionate little boy I've ever know. He's a hard head. I cannot imagine that he got that from either of his parents. He is ALL about drawing pictures, and spelling stuffs, and music, and films, and his "band practice." Don't ask ... he's got all the names of everyone in the band and we're still trying to figure out why Margo doesn't like her boyfriend's car and stuff?????
Silas, I could not be more proud of you. Your kind heart. Your honesty. Your will to get it done. Your accepting nature. Your hard work. Your everything ...
Happy birthday, my sweet boy. I'm infinitely proud of you.
I love you.
xoxo
Mama

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe our babies are 4! Happy Birthday Silas!

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Thank you, honey. Love you!