Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kicking ass and accepting prayers ...


Just wanted to ask for your love, support, vibes, and prayers for my dear friend Elizabeth.
We found out last week that her breast cancer had metastasized to her brain . That's not the greatest of news, I know. However, the great news is that this is a confined ... AND SMALL ... area. This tumor is small enough that she had the option of doing gamma knife surgery. Which she did on Thursday. Gamma Knife surgery is a really acute and precise procedure. It's been known to eradicate cancer. Look at that, you bitch ... you just got eradicated!
When I found out about her news, I was HOT. PISSED. Just so, so, so heart broken for her. Oh ... and, again, pissed.
But, when I spoke with her, she reminded me of her nature. The person that I met and had this immediate bond with. Because, she is a strong woman. A woman that raises everyone up when they are sinking, as opposed to tying a rock to their ankles and acting like they were trying to save them. A woman that, no matter what the situation, will ALWAYS be the voice of reason and support. She's intelligent beyond compare. And, she cracks my ASS UP! Oh ... and, she's cool with my fondness of not wearing lots of clothes (i.e. "nekkid") when I'm hanging out with my girls.
So, Cancer, again you lose. Because, at the end of the day, you're getting your ASS WIPPED.
Just saying.
Loving on you E-Beth.
We ALL are.
xoxo
Cooch

No comments: