Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2010 Holland America's Survivor Brunch ...





This year's Survivors' Brunch was, again hosted by Holland America Cruise Lines. They do such a fabulous job hosting this great event. This year ... as is customary ... they served a fabulous 5 course meal. We could choose from Steak, Salmon, or Tortellini as our main course. The food was fabulous, the crew-delightful.
I have to say that we did feel a bit like cattle. Not to seem like a damned ingrate or anything. But, when you're hosting a Survivors' Brunch, you must imagine that there might be quite a few women on treatment that need to get in and out as efficiently as possible. I think that's my only complaint. It was, also, voiced by many of the ladies there.
Note to self: When I buy my first cruise ship, I will make sure that all parties are handled in an efficient manner!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: