Sunday, September 26, 2010

Screw this cold ... 10 days until I'm FOUR years out!!!


After having worked with 6 clients this week that were "under the weather," the inevitable cold is upon me. Been miserable all day and my ass has decided that its newest (and most favorite) appendage is my couch. Hard to break that love match.
Silas has been such a dream today. Stayed in our PJs today and ate alot of crap and drank more than our weight in water: he decided that he should get the water for me and that I should sit still. What a HOOT!
Hydration doesn't seem to be doing the trick, as the snot has moved to my chest. I'm gonna stay on the couch tonight so that he might get a good night's sleep tucked away with the menagerie of furry friends.
No work for me tomorrow. Just rest.
Anddddd ..... I realized this evening that my 4 year Cancerversary is in 10 days: October 6th.
What a stupid-ass thing to complain about: a silly, silly cold. I'm lucky to be alive to, actually, catch a damned cold.
I've been through worse. And, many friends of mine have experienced MUCH more than I have ever experienced. So, I think I'll shut the hell up now.
xoxo,
Anna

1 comment:

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

feel better soon! and wishing you many, many returns on your cancerversary