Thursday, September 30, 2010

Old-school acting pics ...



....Were just posted on my facebook page by the director/producer of "The NIght Shift." Thanks Dom Zook. I'm gonna take you down for this!
It was a comedy show that was on Public Access some 8 or 9 years ago. We were all young actors/writers/directors/ect. that were living "the dream." Dear God ... where has the time gone? But, what a fabulous time. We were so chomping at the bit to live our art's dream.
I, actually, still have that horrific dress in my closet. Haven't worn it in, nearly, 7 years! Ahhhhhhhhhh, the "mammaries."
xoxo,
Anna

3 comments:

Dom said...

Awesome, possum! Love this pic! Glad to help. :)

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Thanks for sharing these, honey. Even IF they make me cringe ... just a bit! xoxo.

islande said...

pretty picture