Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hey all ...

Sorry it's been a while.  The computer is pooping out on me and making "slash" marks nonstop.  So, It's really hard to type.
It's a nightmare.  Fortunately I have my good looks and big boobs to keep me happy!
Once we get this figured out, I'll post.  Got great picks from Race for the Cure and from our 3-day benefit concert.  I cannot tell you how crazy the benefit was. We danced, we drank, we laughed.  It was fantastic.   We broke the law.   I have a new found respect for police officers ... at least nice ones that feel sorry for cancer-club gals!
   I talked my oncologist into giving me Zometa.  Zometa is a drug that was originally given to breast cancer patients that had metasticized to the bone.  It was used to strengthen the bone and fight the lesion's (cancer) growth.  Well, a new study has come out supporting the opinion that giving this drug to NON-metastatic women can prevent recurrence to the bone.  It's new and experimental.  But, being in Seattle makes those experimental things more accessible to me.  Just talked my Oncologist into giving me the drug.  Dealing with the flu-like side effects aren't the greatest:  Fever, pain, lethargy.   But, I could care less ... as long as it works!
  Will get back to you all soon.  We're gearing up for the gay-pride parade tomorrow.  We live on Capital Hill, so we don't have to worry about driving anywhere.  Silas' mouth is going to be agape the entire time!  Actually, it probably won't ... takes alot to throw him!
  Happy Saturday.
  New pics coming soon.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: