Tuesday, December 2, 2008






I think that I've already posted some of these pics. They are just a few I stumbled across tonight.
One is of Kevin after he played a show with Hell's Bells. At the time, I didn't know how big they would soon become. I remember seeing an episode of The Simple Life with Nicole Ritchie and Paris Hilton. Don't judge me ... I was on chemo and in need of mind candy. In any case, Paris Hilton was wearing a Hell's Bells t-shirt. It hit home. They are a great band. An all-female ACDC cover band. You have NO clue how talented those ladies are. Do check them out.
The others are of some of my family. Cannot tell you how fun and crazy they are. We'll be heading home on New Year's Eve. We've already been invited to go to a Monster Truck Rally. I AM SO EXCITED to report on that. Beer, monster trucks, a camera and my family. It's gonna be a ball.
Until then, I'm gonna be working lots. I'm taking on some Saturdays, as my books need to be filled. Trying to fit people in.
I have my exchange surgery on December 22nd. I know I've said it before. But, it's only 3 weeks away now. It'll be so great to not hurt people when I hug them due to these hard expanders.
Okay, off for now. Please hold Jenn and her loved-ones in your thoughts and prayers tonight. They've been through so much.
xoxo
Anna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Monstertruck! Thats cool. I want to go too!

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

It's gonna be brilliant! I'm so excited to go. We're gonna laugh our asses off!

Unknown said...

Hi - I'm Patrick's sister. I have my exchange on the 12th. Patrick told me about your blog and it has helped me more than you can imagine since my diagnosis in June. I'll be thinking of you and how wonderful it will be for us not to keep bruising people with our hugs!

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Are you kidding me "Patrick's Sister?" I had NO idea! I'm so glad to know you. Sorry about how it came to be. But, misery loves company. I'm so excited to get these coconuts outta my chest. I keep telling my clients "the next time I hug you, I won't HURT you!" My e-mail address is dorcasanna@gmail.com. Send me a message so we can keep in touch. Also, check out Young Survival Coalition. It's a great site for young BC survivors. I'm gonna send love and prayers to you on the 12th, lady!