Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jen's visit...






Well, Silas and I got to spend a wonderful morning with a dear friend from The YSC. her name is Jen or "onebreastleft" as many of us know her. I got to meet her in April after her reconstructive surgery. She's back up, from Idaho, getting the finishing touches: tattoos on her newly created nipples. It's the end of this recon process for her. I'm so excited. Jen and her Mama treated Silas to a huge chocolate chip cookie. He bounced off the walls the entire time we visited. At one point we disappeared to the restroom to compare and feel each other's boobs. This is the norm in our world. Thanks Jen for thinking of us while you were here. Thanks for letting me feel you up. Good times.
We are supposed to get another wave of snow tonight. It's still cold, cold, cold. I moved my car up to the top of the hill that starts our cul-de-sac. I do NOT want to miss another day of work. I'm slammed tomorrow and Thursday ... AND Saturday. Cannot afford to have Mother Nature change my plans. This means, she just might.
My surgery is less than a week away. Trying to get the house in order and cleaned up so we won't have to worry about it before we head back to South Carolina. Good luck with that, Anna. Things don't, typically, go as planned in my world. It's become a running joke. At least it's made me more flexible.
Hope everyone is well, this chilly Tuesday.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: