Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy as bee today...

Thank God...
I was booked solid all day long. It, certainly, makes the day pass. Had one of my dear girlfriends from YSC as my first client. Great way to start out a busy day. Got to catch up and such...
I got off of work and spent some time with with Bhama, my dear, dear girlfriend that has just moved back to Seattle ... from LA.
We've been doing the acting thing for years. She stuck with it. I, not so much. She has made great head-way in the acting world. Grey's Anatomy, anyone?
We are represented by the same agent. We've acted and "played" together forever.
I'm so glad that she's back in town. If someone asked me "who is the most talented actress that you know and have worked with - personally?" The answer would be Bhama Roget. I'm not, simply, saying this as a dear friend. I am telling you that she is a brilliant performer ... a chameleon ... a beautiful singer (she sang at my wedding, and my sister was balling so damned much from the song that she barely made it down the isle!) ... and a profoundly brilliant comedienne. I'm a Gilda/Carol fanatic and worshiper. She's of the same vein. I've become so close with so MANY brilliant artists. Miss Bhama is and forever will be at the top of the heap. I've, so, missed her. The real deal and so devoid of drama ... imagine that of an actress!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: