Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not able to sleep...

Worked nonstop for 8 hours today ... came home and napped. So tired lately. Now, I'm still up at 1:27am. Not like me.
Fortunately, Kevin is up with me and we're listening to music. Actually, it's an old Charleston pal of mine, Jay Clifford. Check his music out. He's brilliant. Zac Braff recently directed his first big music video, as I believe they've become pretty good friends.
I've had a lot on my mind, of late. Life transitions and such. It's always difficult to make change "normal." It's not. For people that have dealt with cancer. I think the reason is that we're in our own little world ... as much as we don't want to be. But we are. And everyone inside that bubble is so close to your heart. So, every iota of ANYTHING makes one fear that the bubble will burst. And sometimes it's on the verge. Sometimes, it's not. And then, sometimes ... it does. And it all comes spilling out.
xoxo
Anna

No comments: