Saturday, November 28, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving love ...




This weekend, I'm thinking about my siblings. Giving thanks to them. These are the people that have eaten dirt with me. Chased lightning bugs with me. Skinny dipped with me for years. Been with me during the highest heights of my life and the lowest of lows. They've known me since birth ... either mine or theirs, or both. My brother and two sisters are 3 of the most adorable and kind people I've ever had the honor to meet ... not to mention, be related and close to.
The four of us are a rare breed. All of us are extremely independent. All of us are hard heads. All of us are fighters ... in the best sense of the word.
If push came to shove, I'd pit the four of us against ANY army on Earth.
We've all been so blessed to have grown up with one another and with such an amazing and hysterical family. Cannot imagine a better "breeding ground."
I love you Allison, Angi, and Josh.
I'm so very thankful for you and blessed to have you as my partners in crime.
I give thanks to the 3 of you and your significant others ... and how HARD we laugh, always. We're a rare breed. And, we're so, so blessed with that!
xoxo
Anna
p.s. Poochie-Boy! Here Now, Poochie-Boy!

1 comment:

angi said...

awwwww!! iloveyou!