Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Love is bliss...

Well, glory be, Mr. Otis is fitting in here like a fly on a cow pie. I don't believe I've ever seen him behave so "properly" in the 3 years that I've know him. Tootsie, in turn, has not chewed a paper, a shoe, a bill, ALL the recycling, a toy, toilet paper, cat litter, my scarves, my socks, etc. That's a first for her. When left alone, she melts the hell down. The crate doesn't work so well, as she howls. But, then, she gets this old man of a dog, curled up on a dog bed, and her heart is at rest. Man, to be an old boy on a dog bed all day!
Kevin had to leave the house to pick Silas up from Janie's. And, after his leaving to pick Silas up, he returned to find her still cuddled up in the same spot.
I say "Hallelujah!" They both win, as do T and we. Don't wanna put the cart before the horse on this one, but I'm praying that it helps everyone out.
Sometimes Fate's curve balls lead to a Grand Slam!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: