Thursday, November 5, 2009

Congrats my sweet Johnny!!!!


Well, Lordy Do! The salon just got an e-mail from Seattle Magazine stating that my co-worker and dear friend Jonathan had been named Seattle's Best Hair Stylist of 2009.
Holy, frickin', Hank! What an amazing honor. Considering the plethora of salons in and around our great city, I cannot tell you what this means to all of us that work with and love our dear Johnny.
This man is one the hardest workers that I've EVER had the honor to work with. He's been there for me, innumerable times, when I've been facing the worst of news or life situations. He's like a brother to me. His wife and son are his world. His friends are his soul-mates. His work is his passion. He lives and breathes hair. And he is brilliant at said passion.
He is a man truly deserving of this honor.
I'm so, so proud of you my Johnny. I cannot imagine having never met you and had you as my dear colleague and friend for over 6 years.
I hope you find the time, during your busy day(s), to sit for a moment and reflect on how hard you've worked and that, now, EVERYONE knows! You deserve it.
I love you, honey!
xoxo
Anna

No comments: