Sunday, March 20, 2011

Carol "Nacho" Franco's 5th Cancerversary Party...


This is Carol. Carol is dancing ... with me. This is us LIVING and celebrating her 5 year cancerversary at AN AMAZING party at O'Asian last weekend.
Carol is one of my dearest girlfriends and a HUGE source of comfort, support, and love. She's been in my world for over 4 years now. She's been one of the dearest friends/sisters that I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know.
This woman will go to bat FOR ANYONE in whom she believes. She is generous ... almost to a fault. I'd welcome her into my foxhole anytime. She has a gal's back ... for true.
I look forward to the next 50 years of dear sisterhood with My Nacho. The laughs, alone, are worth it ... much less the entirety of her person. You are, truly, beautiful Mama. Inside and out.
I love you Nacho!
xoxo
Cooch

No comments: