Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh HOLLER!!!! A fabulous "foodie" blog ...


Well, paint me yellow and call me "slap-happy!"
Miss Luchie ... one of my best girlfriends from our "Cancer Club" ... has decided to start a blog based upon her love of food. This woman posts pictures of what she cooks every night. To say it's AMAZING is lame. She is the ultimate "Foodie." I see pics of her dinners and I want to smack her ... LIKE, REALLY HARD. She has this instinctual pallet. And, she loves to cook.
Sooooooo ... Go visit this blog folks. She's one of my favorite bad-asses EVER. AND, I LOVER HER DEARLY.
I am, personally, gonna attempt to try her recipes ... even if they don't include collard greens and sharp cheddar cheese.

http://unseasonedfoodie.com/

xoxo,
Anna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah. Really? You will attempt to make a korean dish if I post it on my blog??? Oh goodie. LOL. Thanks for sharing my love - so appreciate your support. xoxoxoxo

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Honey ... I'll ATTEMPT to make it. That's not to say that it will be edible. But, I'm game!!!! Love you, Luchie-De-Poochie! XOXO.