Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Moving up, up, and AWAYYYYY.....


Whelp ...



Gonna share what's been going on in my world ... for some time now. Over a year actually.
Last February, I left my husband. It had been a long time coming. A LONG TIME.
Silas and I, as has been shared, moved to Mountlake Terrace. My cousin Don has been a dear pal of mine since I was a baby girl. He welcomed us into his home with LONG-STRETCHED AND OPEN arms.
This past year has been long, long, long AND hard, hard, hard.
I've spent the better part of 2 years, solely, supporting myself and my son. This past year has proven that there was much more underlying "stuffs" that I was not made aware of.
So, I've dug in deep this year and have had to put my head down and regroup. I've had to let go of that lost "perfect" credit score. Let go of a co-whatever. Let go of depending on what promises were made. Let go of many things that were taken from me when I wasn't looking... let go of MANY shocking things that have, most certainly, affected how my son and I will be able to live our lives for some years.
And guess what????? I'm fine with them being gone, now.
WE'VE MADE IT!!!!
I could spend days upon days spewing what my son and I have been put through.
I chose not to do so. Divorce papers are, FINALLY, signed. THANK GOD!
To share what's in them isn't for this blog.
I don't think it's worth it.
Anyone that has been in our world for 2 or 3 years is more than well aware of the situation.
What I can say is that Silas & I have spent the past few years being held in the hearts of our most precious and dear friends and families. There is NO amount of thanks and gratitude that could convey the appreciation that I want to share with them. We've been enveloped ... FROM COAST TO COAST ... by these ethereal people.
I try, daily, to "pay it forward" in any way I can.
Honestly, that might just mean that I sit, topless, at a street corner and show the aftermath of breast cancer reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis. If that's all I've got ... I'll go with it.
Though I have nothing at this point, I have NOTHING to lose.
So, I might very well be better off than most. In that, My Mr. Mosey and I are the richest Duo in the Universe!!!!!
xoxo
Anna
p.s. Thanks, again, to everyone. I love ya'll to THE MOON AND BACK!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Love you MORE!!!! XOXO

Sarah said...

I'm so happy that you are able to start fresh with such an amazing attitude. I love you and will support you and Silas every which way I can.

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

Girls, you rock! xoxo.

Anonymous said...

2069796059